Friday, April 16, 2010

I don't "blog" anymore...

I don't know why... but I really don't care much for blogging anymore. Perhaps with Ollie came the excitement of sharing him with the world (more like 4 people) and so I was enthusiastic about showing off pictures and whatnot. I just don't really feel like I have the time anymore to sit here and type up a big blog, filled with wonderful pictures and witty captions. Due to the ease of facebook and twitter, I can quickly upload pictures and place them into a folder, aptly named "Dog." So, for anyone reading this, you can keep up with him them. If you would like to know how I am doing or how Ollie is doing then you can message me on facebook OR call me OR text me OR email me or any of the mentioned means of communication. For now, I will leave this blog, un... blogged and use it as a means of reading Hayley's, Beky's, Matt Aspinwall's, These Birds is Dead's and Hayley's sister's blog. I think I am also following Adam, I will keep reading his too.. :)

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment