Monday, December 21, 2009

The Ollie says "Bark, bark!!"

Well, it's been just over a week since I've last posted so I threw together a video of the Ollster. He's getting really big and crazy. With all that craziness I'd expect a bit of naughtiness, however Ollie has been wonderful. He rarely has accidents in the house and has learned (to my strong approval) to sit at the door when he needs to go outside. I can't believe how smart he is. It's wonderful to have a pup who isn't awful, since I've heard some terror stories. With that said, he is only 10 weeks old (last sunday) so he still has plenty of time to be a pain. For now, he's just using his time to be cute and smart. He knows when he's done something wrong and tries to test Hayley and me, its actually very funny sometimes. It's hard to get mad at such a cute little bugger.

Olivia came to visit with us today and brought (very thoughtfully, THANK YOU) a new toy for Ollie, of which he absolutely loves. It has a squeaker in it and today while he was chewing away on that squeaker he started to whimper, as if he was trying to mimic the squeak sound. He is cute. Well, I'm sure thats enough writing for now, even though there are endless things to talk about regarding him. Go watch the new video!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment