Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blog, blog, blog, blogggggggg

Jeeze, this blogging thing is tough. I don't know how often I am supposed to update it in order to keep all you demanding people happy! So here is just a bit of what is going on right now...

I am home for my very short Christmas break. Christmas has so very quickly come and gone. It's always sad when it's all over, the festiveness, the people going back to the hustle-bustle of "normal" life (living without happiness, or a soul) and the end of CHRISTMAS MUSIC! It all just gets put away along with all the decorations, lights and candles... It's really too bad. With all that said, I had a wonderful time. It's great being home, with my family and friends. I do miss Hayley and the apartment though and it will be nice to see her when she arrives on the 30th! I'll be waiting with Ollie and we'll both want big hugs and kisses!!

Hah, anyway, Ollie has been a good boy. He is getting bigger and bigger every day. His coat is getting darker, which I think is just his "winter coat" thickening and growing in a bit. But he is doing awesome. For Christmas, he got a rubber tire and he loves it! It's something that he can't just shred apart, since its really tough. Going along the lines of chewing, Ollie really likes to chew-comb everyone's hair. It's such an odd thing. If you have hair exposed and he is in the right playful mindset, he'll try and kind of chew your hair! Other than him being an awesome dog there is really not much else happening with him. I've taught him "spin", which he really likes doing (its a change from sit and down, which are boring, obviously).

In other non-Ollie news, I got some really great-sounding studio monitors and have spend my free time in the past two days (all day, each day) listening to different things on them. They're unbelievable and I really really like them. My brother got some drums for Christmas, which should prove to be an interesting spectacle here at our CONDO! Perhaps it will be fine.. He is doing so well with his drumming, getting better every time I hear him play.

Okay, I'm done for now! Ollie is sleeping on his, newly-washed, kennel blankets and I am tired. I hope everyone who reads this had a great Christmas and surrounding days!!!

Ollie fast asleep at the Theberge Christmas Eve party.


The Theberge Christmas Eve party.


I saw these sinks and thought of Hayley, since she insists on having double sinks... UGH!


Oh, and this is just a picture I like of myself and my sister, Beky.



Now, thats it. Goodnight.

8 comments:

  1. He's so cute in that picture! I can't wait to see you both on Tuesday!!!! I'm excited! And I'm glad you thought of me when you saw those sinks...we WILL have them in our house. ;)
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH I have such red hair in that picture.
    APPLE PICKIN'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you Hay!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad we don't NEED two sinks.. ever!! :)

    And Beky, yeah, it's ridiculous. Sick jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of sick articles of clothing...sick overalls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Overalls, were da bomb... Which reminds me, didn't you own and wear a pair throughout high school?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Highschool?! No...BUT I did own two pairs of overall shorts in 1st and 2nd grade. They were great and had flowers on them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My jacket is clearly just trying to contain my muscles!

    ReplyDelete